Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Links

Hooray, it's Friday!!! What a good week. I have a sweet new baby nephew (more pictures when I have them, I promise, but this is all I have) and Nathan started his new job yesterday. Work is going well, etcetera...no complaints. :) On with the good stuff....

Put a Cork in it at sweet jessie
Super cute idea for making a little bulletin board out of cork and an embroidery hoop.

DIY Wine Glass Candle Lampshades at casa sugar
Paper/vellum lampshades to fit on your wineglasses. Love these..so easy and cute for summer!

Free Church Graphics and Resources Toolbox at Church Relevance
It is what it says. :)

Tutorial: Simple Felt Daisy at futuregirl
These are super adorable and look pretty easy. I love felt crafts, I love daisies (I had daisies at my wedding!). I want to make a bunch and cover a pillow or something ridiculous like that.

Alabama Chanin
I found this while blog-hopping and was excited to see that it's a sustainability-focused shop of handmade items in Florence. I really want to go!

print & pattern
A blog of total eye candy: "this is a website that celebrates the world of surface pattern design."

Pincushion Challenge
I just about flipped when I found this blog/group. It's a group of crafters that follow along with a themed challenge to make pincushions, and then they post pictures of what they create to their flickr pool. Beautiful!!!

Bottlecap pincushions HOW-TO - a set on Flickr
Absolutely adorable. I have to make one. Tonight.

a stitch in dye
Stunning blog of a textile artist who dyes fabrics, sews, quilts, and did I mention she homeschools her 3 girls at the same time? I mean, seriously, this woman creates unbelievably gorgeous pieces of art. Check out her Picasa photo album of completed works from 2007 here.

linques design speaks/lindsey marcella
Blog of this artist.

bookish
Tutorial for little sewn books. We made these in the book arts class I took my last semester of school.

30 Exceptional CSS Techniques and Examples
Lots of good ideas and inspiration for bells and whistles using CSS on your website.

1 comment:

  1. You know I love the embroidery hoop cork board. You know they make pretty big hoops, not just the little ones.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...