Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Links

TGIF! Everyone ready for the snow tonight? I know I am... In the meantime, enjoy the Friday link goodness! Today is short but sweet. :)

How to Make Beautiful Beads from Recycled Newspaper
These really are surprisingly beautiful. Would be fun for classes or kids I bet!

Lined Apron Tutorial at lululollylegs
This is *adorable*! I have a friend getting married this fall and I'm thinking about making her one for a shower gift. My sister-in-law Michelle gave me a super cute, girly apron for Christmas, and I was surprised how much I love having it. (Cute blog overall, too.)

PSDTuts: "Spoonfed Photoshop"
Tons and tons of resources, ideas, and tutorials.

Flickr: The Creative Advent Calendars Pool
My mom sent this one to me because she knows how much I love Advent calendars. :) Nothing like Christmas in March to get you ready for the holidays.

FaveUp Design Inspiration Gallery
It's exactly what they say it is: "Faveup is a simple gallery of inspirational design. Everybody gets designer's block sometimes so it's nice to have somewhere to go to get your creative juices flowing again."

Adorable Make-Do House Pincushion
Uhhh...this is absolutely adorable. Look at the little pins made into trees. I want it!

Faux (candy) Sushi at cucumbersome
So this is how I plan to get Nathan to try sushi. :)

DIY Bubble Chandelier at Apartment Therapy LA
Absolutely beautiful - I would definitely try it. I bet it would be cool to try making a lamp or something like this too with those mini Christmas ornaments, or those cracked glass ball ornaments like you can buy individually at Hobby Lobby.

Elephant Pincushion at Cut Out + Keep
Mom, this is all for you...(Click the arrow to see the second image, it's a pattern.) The whole site is pretty cool too, lots of ideas.

DIY Wedding Cake Topper
Just go look..it is fabulous!

Miss Natalie's Growth Chart
This is such a cute idea. You can buy one on Etsy here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...